Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Eh? Wicked?


Sup my homies? Alive and kicking I hope. Anyone still having fun with Lineage? I only ask because I took a quick peek at some blogs and no one seems to be updating, except for Amph - that fucker on a SEARCH AND DESTROY mission lol! To each his own I say. So yeah, I'm drunk, again, but I thought I should update this bastard anyway.

I looked around and everything was shit - as in not worth my time to mention. Oh, I think maybe in one of my previous posts I had mentioned a new pet - the pic above is the actual pet - a Jinto - a Korean fighting dog. Little fuckers are mean. My ex had one, he was nice as can be if he felt that aura from you, but if he didn't trust you, best stay the fuck back.

Aight, I need to drink more.

Ciao! Wicked "ugh" Liquids

1 comment: