Friday, June 09, 2006

WazzuP? WhAt yoU WAnt FrOm Me?

Nope, haven't forgotten.

Yup, I've don't have time like I want.

So, take what ya can.

Dig it?

Kewl.

The screenshots below just make me want to come back so I can camp this fool all day long - not to fight, but just to watch him. I am still contemplating starting from scratch, but haven't decided if I wanted to yet - I really don't have much time like I should - but seriously thought about it. I was thinking about starting up an account and pretty much share the living shit out of it with my friends, thereby, if I lose anything, I really won't care because the dude won't have anything valuable on him - I'm not starting up my old account just so I can funnel all the loot to the new guy. Anyone want to join? You can start an account with me for only 5 bucks a month! LOL! Check out my boy - Valakas! (check out the last pic)




No comments:

Post a Comment