Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Not wanting to bait you, BUT......

I will bait you! Cuz I can!

As Lindsey would say, "Wut up foo!" I'm serious, she says this. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard from someone living in the bible belt, but meh, what can I do?

A friend called me up and started talking to me about the LOA ruleset on Dep. I knew about it but didn't really give it any thought - till now. He said drops were way better and it was fun. So after harrassing me for 2 weeks, I started up the rusty account for a MONTH to see what it was all about.

I have 2 things; first of all, the game is a LOT of fun - the way it SHOULD have been, the way it should have ALWAYS been, and it's just much more fun than I had before. Secondly, I'm having lag issues when I didn't have it before - my other mmorpg games that I play don't suffer this, but since the update on Lineage, Lineage lags like crazy for me. Oh well :(

So anyway, to introduce back to the game, I hit up this boss first - within a couple of hours of activating:


He actually DROPPED something! I was seriously impressed!

I went down to girin caves and accidentally found this guy - wasn't looking for him and really had no idea who he was. He's not that hard, BUT he WILL poly you into a cow. Just wear your poly ring and you'll be ok!



Of course my milkshake brings the girls to 'da yard!


I actually hit up more bosses, but didn't feel like posting them - mostly cuz I'm lazy and the drops weren't spectacular.

Ok, more later!

Ciao! Wicked "My milkshake bought your MOM to my yard!" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment