Friday, November 24, 2006

Sup.

Sup ya'll - damn, I checked the date since my last post and DAMNNNN it's been awhile - but it feels like it was yesterday that I posted :P

I've been playing and playing and playing and been getting bored and bored and bored; regardless, I kept hacking away and lo and behold - bam - level! Wasn't even trying; just kind of happened. Granted, it took a year to level, but that's with on and off playing and taking a 3 to 6 month break. And I still leveled....wierd....haha -anyone wanna guess what I added to?


I went underwater because.....ding ding, you guessed it, I was bored - I guess these rings came with the LOA ruleset - I said "rings" cuz I got two. They do something, but not sure.


Found AG - drop = crap.



Didn't know Medusa's dropped these things - I know CHA ammy's are far more rare than STR or INT ammy's - can't get my elf or mages charisma high enough to get any type of extra summon - apparently I need a Mambo-something to get that extra charisma point.


I am NOT a boob man....or AM I??!!!

Rich Iffy. Two kats? Rich Iffy.

After I leveled, I took a bunch of stuff and started trying to overdai and overzell them - nothing major, just a few items that I've had laying around. I took seven bKats and made another +9 and 2 +8's - tried overdaing the 8's and they blew, but I was left with the+9, so I'm happy. I also made a +7 COMR, which are actually fairly common on server now, and a pair of +6 cg's; overall, no complaints because the stuff that I had to blow wasn't worth that all much to me and I'd much rather try to make my own stuff than buy it -mostly cuz I ain't got the monies to buy anything anyway :P

I hope everyone has had a good Thanksgiving break so far!! I just got an email saying my account expired - I may re-up for a month again, but not sure - I maybe play for an hour or two, sometimes longer if I have the time.

Well anyway, I'm going to attempt to watch that movie "Hostel" but I don't think I'll last that long, so I bought a back up movie - MI 3 - take it easy everyone!!!

Ciao! Wicked "Your mom stuffed me - or maybe I stuffed HER!" Liquids

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you posting again. :)
    Try not to work too hard; otherwise, the holidays blow, and we don't want that. Unless, of course, it's the good type of blowing. LoL.

    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:27 AM

    Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:19 AM

    Hello. Good day
    Who listens to what music?
    I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

    ReplyDelete