Saturday, July 22, 2006

I came. I conquered. And I canceled.

Wazzup playah's??!!

Yuppers, yet another post - wierd huh? Well, don't get use to it - I just happen to have a little time and I was going through blogs and I realized I needed to push my stuff, so here it is.

This little post is a bit of everything - playing, real life, puppies, hot ass girls, and um.....other stuff I guess.

Lezz roll..........................................

Yes, I started my account again. After about 3 hours, I abruptly canceled. Here's why:



I find Dopple-hode; get this - after 4 (FOUR!!) braves, 2 poly scrolls, 350 oj's, and what seemed like a freaking LIFETIME - she finally ended. See her drops. By this time, I was done.

Ya see (this part is for NC) - I TRIED to get with it and enjoy the game again. Nope. Not with this bullshit. Yo Capstrum! I know you read this shit. I STRONGLY recommend you get your shit together. Your lack of regimental control of the ingame concept via the end users (ie, CUSTOMERS, you fucking asshole) and your inability to bring forth POSITIVE changes to a game that has SEVERELY lacked your attention, I wouldn't hold my breath on your future job prospect. The unemployment line isn't very long in Austin. Go check it out.


Found Phoenix. Ended Phoenix. I got shit. NC got my $15. Yo NC, I'll make a trade; you give ME $15 and I'll stop bitching.


Thank you LYTES! I can't believe anyone keeps coming here!! I don't update like I'm suppose to, I only do Lineage stuff once a month........ugh.......... :P


Found Demon. Dropped nzel, belt of bullshit, and a blindpot. I dropped the blinding pot in Oren and people actually FOUGHT over it. Sigh.....................what have you all become???!!! lol


Found Dopple again. Only took 100 oj's this time. Drop was just as bad. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Oh HELL yes................... T & A for your viewing pleasure.........look carefully, there's a car in the picture below!



I haven't done this in a LONG time! YES! Clips of stupid shit!!!!!

I did find one website that showed some really bad stuff - I mean straight up GROSS shit - like a video clip of a Formula 1 race back in the 70's - some dude was trying to cross the racetrack during the race - he got fucked up.....how? Well, lemme put it this way, after I saw the clip, I refuse to link it (dude got hit so hard, he broke up into 3 pieces - his upper torso got ripped off the bottom half of himself and his head flew off - thank god I wasn't eating!)

Big dude screams like a little bitch cuz of a cockroach!


Funny and painfull wrecks lol


Turn up your speakers.....dude in the back makes fun of this guys dancing - you gotta LISTEN to the sound of that SLAP when he hits the guy......DAMNNNNNNNNNN - looked like me with one of my ex girlfriends.........

NEXT! Cute puppies :)




Ok, now on for the fun stuff - yes I did cancel my account again - it's all good - I'll make sure to give episode 5 a kick too :)

Oh, and I've updated the links to the right - I've gotten rid of a lot of bad ones and replaced them with some blogs that I never knew existed!

If I've left something out, holla at me and I'll fix it :) Or if you have a blog, lemme know, I'll hook ya up!


PS - Oh SHIT - I hit 100K hits - when the hell did that happen? I really thought no one came to this blog :) haha!

Ok, so what should I do? Contest? What? Gimme some ideas guys - lezze what we can come up with and let's do a fun ass contest!!! Who's in??!!
Ciao! Wicked "I'm looking at yer mom again.................NICE!" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment