Friday, January 26, 2007

She was 'da BOMB diggity!

Sup.

Ok, I'll give ya'll a recap.

I forgot how to play Lineage.

It's true

No, this is not poetry.

I literally have been playing Warrock so much, I forgot I even had a Lineage account.

And my Lineage account expired.

Again.

I think this is like the 4th time.

Needless to say, I won't be re-upping that shit for at least a few months - don't need to.

So here's what's been going on:

I've drank pretty much every night for the last 2 months and I'm fairly sure my liver is thanking me. I don't wake up with hang overs, but rather, I BARELY wake up to an incredible numbness. Some mornings, I wonder how I'm even able to get back to my apartment which is 30+ minutes away. I don't get sloppy drunk, but it's safe to say a solid buzz comes along pretty quick.

So that's that.

I haven't figured out how to take screen shots of Warrock, but when I do, I guarantee that you'll be the first to see it here.

Oh, and I think my funny bone is busted - can't seem to get it to function right.

But more on that later!

Ciao! Wicked J. Liquids

1 comment:

  1. You forgot how to play Lineage? Wow...

    And your funny bone? What in the hell? What'd you do to it? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete