Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm in an immense amount of pain......

and do any of you CARE? Of course not. Should you? Absolutely. Why? CUZ I FUCKING SAID SO.

So there you have it.

Yes, I am aware there has been a delay in posting - and it's going to stay that way till I choose otherwise :P

I got back from yet ANOTHER trip from Vegas - I was at the CES show, and I'm hurting something FIERCE at the moment. Maybe it was the alcohol or the walking around - I don't know - a mix of both? Whichever, I'm sooooo faded right now, I can't even think straight. I'm borderline getting ready to fall asleep at my desk. I was considering going out tonight, but I don't think I can make it that far - hell, I nearly fell asleep driving over to Starbucks; incidentally, if you don't know me, not all the caffeine in the world can keep me awake. It may give me a few restless nights, but I've grown this immunity to caffeine. Espresso's? Pffffffftttt NOTHING to ME!

Anyway, I've been playing lots and lots of Warrock - I tried to play Lineage again, but like a bad girlfriend, I just ain't feelin' it. Of course I'll log on to click my stocking thingy, but that's about as far as I go with it.

Ok, I'll write more about the back-to-back Vegas trip, but that'll be later; I'm working on a project that might send me to New Jersey or New York later this week or early next week - I'll keep ya'll up to date on that!

Ciao! Wicked "Your mom makes me want to drink more" Liquids

1 comment:

  1. Hey, get some rest and take some aspirin or somethin'. Yikes. That doesn't sound good.

    ReplyDelete