Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ok......ONE more post before the end of the year....

The New Year is right around the corner and I'm going to be taking off shortly for Vegas, so I wanted to do a quick post for you guys. I didn't go out drinking last night (OMG! RIGHT??!) but I still drank ^^. I stayed in and played VIDEO GAMES.....lol.....sigh....I'm such a loser...anyway, I was playing drunk and having a great time and logged onto Lineage (I was playing WarRock) and as usual, got bored, so I immediately did what I always do - I did some boss checking. I found 4 bosses, all within 20 minutes of each other (Dopple boss was one, but I didn't even bother taking a SS of that crap-hole). And yeah, all bosses solo'd.

Take a look!

Found Ice Queen. Here's her before shot....


And her After shot - best drop was the SB :)


Here's SEER's BEFORE shot...


And SEER's AFTER shot......



And just to prove that my soloing ANT QUEEN the other week wasn't a fluke, I took her on again: Ant Queen BEFORE.....


And Ant Queen AFTER.......



So with that said, yes, even before the event, I was able to solo - but with event, it's that much easier. I have to admit, having -115+ AC is awesome and I can see the advantages.

Anyway, as I said, I'm headed to Vegas for New Years. You all stay safe, don't hurt yourself or anyone, and have a great New Years!

I sincerely hope that 2007 is 100 times BETTER than 2006 for every single one of you!

Take care!

Ciao! Wicked "LOCK YOUR DOORS, I'M COMING!" Liquids

1 comment:

  1. Vegas, eh? Don't pick up any strange chicas while you're there...

    ...and don't forget to bring a few "business cards" home with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete