Wednesday, February 21, 2007

As Borat would say, "Whaaaaaat?"

Contrary to popular belief, no, my little blog here isn't shutting down. I've done a lot of blogposts on Myspace and inadvertently, kindasorta forgot about this one. Not to worry!!

With my new job, gaming has been fairly difficult. WOW is no longer an option to play, Lineage expired, and Warrock is so fucking laggy now, I have nothing to play and no time to play.

I did consider getting an Xbox 360 cuz I heard the WII was ghetto and the PS3 is still way too buggy.

Anyway, enough about me - what are you all up to? Hopefully good! I think I'm going to shy away from my Myspace blogs and start writing here again. Also, I'm updating my links and stuff, so I hope you all dig it :)

Ciao! Mr. Wickedliquids

1 comment:

  1. Yee-ha!
    I don't know...a little Texas for ya. Not that I know what that's like firsthand, but what the hell?

    ReplyDelete