Friday, February 09, 2007

Not been so well this past week.....

Hey guys, what's up?

Yeah, I'll freely admit I've been neglecting this blog...AND my myspace - I log on to check messages, but that's about it.

I've had a bad week and next week won't be better till I get a serious issue resolved. Yes, I went to Vegas AGAIN this week and every time I go, I get more and more worn down - this was my 3rd trip in 40 days and I'm done with it.......

Anyway, they upgraded Warrock and it's no longer in Beta - it's live. The cool thing is, is that you can play it for free still. The extra perks, you'll need to get premium pass. It's still buggy and lags worse than before, but it's much more interactive and beautiful nonetheless.

Ok guys, I'm out. I'll hit ya'll up upater :)

Ciao! Wickedliquids

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:15 AM

    yo... are u playing on the servers by K2 in Irvine? If so, I can hook u up. that's one of the companies i have a stake in. if u want, i'll even take u to meet them.

    - han

    ReplyDelete