Monday, August 13, 2007

Verification of stupidity please...

Yes, let stupidity rain.

I sincerely believe, other than for Rachel and a few other personal friends, my blog has fallen wayward. Granted, I clearly do not update, no longer snap on witty posts, funny pictures, etc, so I take full, bloody blame for this.

I just do NOT have the time to game. I don't. And it bugs me. But what can I say....there's far more to life than sitting in front of a 17 inch screen.

Yes yes, I am aware that my tortuous quips of arrogance and biting cynicism have been sorely missed...I haven't lost my touch, I assure you. Regardless, I won't make any empty promises of coming back full on...what I can say I will do is that when time allows, I will post at least lengthy situations of various comic relief. Well, at least I think it's funny haha.

So anyway, for those of you that have forgotten about me, I apologize.

For those of you that are sticking around....THANKS!!!! I'll do my best to make it worth your while :)

Ciao! Wicked "Your mom is in my Top 8" Liquids

3 comments:

  1. It's that girlfriend of yours, isn't it? I knew it... ;)

    We do miss ya, but we understand. Well, at least I do. I suppose I can't speak for everyone, but I should assume you don't have jerks for friends/readers. If that's the case, then I will speak for the masses. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:08 PM

    http://www.e-yeo.info/Yeo/ free lineage server! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to ya, Wicks? Miss your crazy butt.

    ReplyDelete