Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Almost onto Lineage, myspace, and some other crap...

Wazzup?

As if you cared. As if I cared.

Ha!

Ok, quick update.

I'm downloading Lineage right now...but for other reasons. I hope to be playing sometime this week, maybe even today if I can do something with something. Don't ask...I'm checking on it now.

As for my Myspace, I deleted that shit and I rebuilt it. Hey Rachel, mail me your myspace address again...I'll add you....I think I lost everything when I deleted it, but it's ok, not a big deal to me.

I have pictures...lots and lots, but none on this computer or my work laptop. They're actually on my other laptop and my home computer. When I get home, I have almost no time to mess around on the computer, so I'll have to give updates in increments.

My flooble chat box. Don't give a shit about that either. I find it rather annoying anyway, so I'll keep posting stuff up here.

Ok, I gotta get back to work...holla at you guys later :)

Wicks

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember what your e-mail is, but I'll just throw you my address on here: http://www.myspace.com/confessionsoftheheart

    Shoot a request at me when you get this. :)

    ReplyDelete