Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ya know....I was bored...

I'm at work and I'm on my lunch break, but I have no desire to work, eat, talk on the phone, or do pretty much anything at all.

So what do I do?

I go on YouTube because I'm having some weird Lineage withdraws and what do I see? I find a clusterfuck of videos on YouTube. Several are from Amph, while others are from players across the world.

So check it!

Anyone know where the hell this is from?


I wasn't aware that they mad hell so easy!


I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF - LINEAGE IN JAPAN...I THINK IT'S OFF A CELL PHONE...THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS! REMINDS ME OF THE OLD FINAL FANTASY GAMES!



There are a lot more...just thought you might want to take a look so you can see for yourself. :)

Ciao! Wicked

4 comments:

  1. I get withdrawls like that sometimes, and I end up watching videos on YouTube too. LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this guy has a TON of lineage videos, they are all hacked up and stuff, but still pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow I'm stupid i forgot the link ... http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=linex8566

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:59 PM

    WickedLiquid is my hero v.v

    ReplyDelete