Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ok, as promised...........so stop calling me a dick

haha!

Ok, as promised, I've decided to do a nifty little post for ya'll, so bear with me.

First of all, lemme start off with something fairly PIMP...a clip of a fight of course!

Watch this shit!!!

A Girl and a Dude Fighting.....TRUST ME! (CLICK ME!)

Ok, as my previous post stated, I've been traveling a lot. One of the new places that I've been able to hang out in, is San Francisco and lemme tall ya'll something.....that place IS THE SHIT! Omg I would love to live there.....the weather is awesome, the people TOTALLY my style...the place is amazing......the only drawback? Not enough girls...the guy to girl ratio in the Bay area is 10 to 1...seriously.

The ROCK


Had an amazing $200 dinner here - and drank so much, I got rocked haha


This is what a mall ceiling looks like up there! NICE!


LV - need I say more?




And the other reason why I've been busy....my two kids....meet Tic Tac the puppy and Skittles the devil cat!


Yes, this is EXACTLY how he sleeps!



They don't fight that much - they play A LOT though :)


See? They sleep like this too - they can't be separated when they sleep - Skittles is the big sister and she watches out for her little, insane brother.


I do have more....as in the pics of the girls, but that's too egocentric so I'll save that for another post.

Be good ya'll - more to come!

Ciao! Wicked "I'm done with your mom" Liquids

1 comment:

  1. Your animals are awesome. I wish our two cats would get along like that...

    ReplyDelete