Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Reutrn of the King....almost....

Hi there.

So, I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues lately - nothing inherently bad, just consuming a lot of my time. I'll be moving from SoCal soon (shhhhhh, don't tell anyone on my myspace cuz I'm keeping it a secret for now :P) and really, between work, finding a new place, the puppy, and trying to psyche myself up for the new job, I haven't really had much time - I absolutely LOVED this past weekend because I was able to completely chill.

Anyway, I'm in the office this morning, doing some bullshit work and I wanted to log onto Lineage.com to check out the boards and see what my old gamer buddies have been up to. Guess what? No one that I know plays anymore. They've all moved on. There are one or two names that I recall, but that's about it.

And yes, I've continued to play Warrock - here's what it looks like, to refresh your memory :)
I've actually made it to level 14 on this game - about to hit 15 - and this game is NOT about leveling at all - it's complete joy for me to go into a game and not worry about leveling. You can die a 100 times and you won't lose exp, you'll GAIN it, albeit just a little bit.

WARNING - if you guys want to play this game, there are hackers on there like you would not believe, so show a little patience and move to a different room. K? Good.

Oh and yes, this game is completely FREE. There's a premium membership you can purchase, but free is just fine :)

I have to go now, but be prepared.....the Lineage bug is starting to set it.....let's see if I pick it up again, or if I just stay away!

Ciao!

Wickedliquids

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting back into Guild Wars. I got out of WoW about a year ago (man, that was an addiction). So free is great!

    Where are you moving to, yo?

    ReplyDelete