Monday, December 03, 2007

Lunch-post!

What's up 'mah brutha's and soulja sistah's?!!!

Yeah...um, enough with that......hehehe....

Here's the rundown - personal and video game professional :P

First up, I was in the Bay Area for most of last week - scored me a nice apartment and I'm SUPER excited. Oh yeah, did I mention I was moving? I'm moving to a place that looks a little bit like this.........







Nice, no?

Ok, here's the video game post....first of all, I don't think anyone that plays Lineage comes here anymore, but that's ok, because I haven't Lineage'd anything at all recently. But what I have done is go to the Lineage boards to see what's up.

Got some questions for ya:

1 - what the hell is a Fiery Embryo
2 - are there enough people on the server for war, or is it pretty much "blah"
3 - do people siege anymore?

I read the boards and I have to admit, there are a few things in game that really interest me and I'm thinking after a year long hiatus, I may return to the Land of 2D - Return of the King.

If I do log back into my account, I'm giving myself a month to figure shit out. Probably even less than that. I really don't mind playing again, but the droll of never ending exp gain is not that appealing to me - I'm kicking some major ass playing Warrock and doing pretty well there (did I MENTION you don't gotta pay?). It really is a fast paced game of boom boom boom. I dunno, we'll have to see. I have a hella hard week coming up - packing, calling, scheduling, etc.

Anyway, I'll post a little more frequently till the end of the week, then I'll be AFK for about a week :P

Hit ya'll up later!

Ciao!

Wicked "Tell yer mom I'm heading up her way" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment