Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Return......

Ok, after reading the boards, looking at a few blogs, I have decided to triumphantly RETURN!!!

Drumroll!!!!!

The Return of The King!

Pwned!

Read on.......


But I won't be returning now - I'm in the midst of a move, so Firebug, get ready to join me into your little pledge.

My timeframe is most likely that I'll be returning in less than two weeks. Once I reactivate, I'll be going straight to the boards to ask a ton of questions.

Then I'll enter in game. Spend about 30 minutes in FV to reacquaint myself with the hotkeys, then go at it. Straight up Boss Hunting again - which I enjoy!

If memory serves me right, I came back last year about this time, played through the X-Mas event, then left again. So, I'll probably do the same haha!

Get ready folks, a member of the old guard is returning.......


Ciao!

Wicked "You're mom is getting hot 'n heavy fer me" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment