Monday, June 30, 2008

It's June 30th......yeah, like that.....

Hi guys!

First of all, I'm pleasantly surprised that people come to my blog. It's been so long since I use to go on that sometimes 10 post a day rampage of various gaming...and honestly, I really enjoyed it. Then BAM, fucking real life caught up and work and bills hit me. Well, as I'm sure you're aware, when work comes at ya full force, one has a tendency to stop the gaming....or at least slow it down. In my case, I slowed it down....a lot.

As for the blogging aspect.....yuppers, that kind of zonked out as well. Well, not really. Actually, I hit up myspace a whole lot now.....not really for the networking, but to blog. Guess what? I slowed that down too. Why? Well, quite frankly, I don't have time to write. Simple as that. But guess what? I'm going to change that up.

Yeah, yeah, ya'll have heard this before. But what I've decided to do is blog on my blogspot blog more frequently and slash the ghetto myspace blog - it's not even that all user friendly. And it's a lot easier to post pics here as opposed to going through the arduous task of photobucketing the living shit out of everything.

And yes, I have been playing games, albeit not that much.

And I also miss my cynical rants and often hilarious (in my opinion - if you disagree, go die) aspect of the craziness of the gaming world and real life.

So, to sum it all up, what does this mean?

I'm actually going to RETURN TO BLOGGING ON THIS SITE.

Just a warning - can't do a billion posts a day, but the funny stuff and any other nonsense, I'll gladly tap out here; and it'll be great because I don't have to be so fucking politically correct. Oh, and this should be interesting to some of my myspace readers who want to tag along and read this blog - they might get an eyefull if they go back and start reading from the beginning.

And by the way - my all time favorite post from this blog? It was few years back, but it had to do with tips on bling dating, in which I had gone through quite possibly the worst series of blind dates EVER! Anyone remember that? No? As I said earlier - go die.

Love ya'll!!

With all this said, I look forward to this weekend as I put my chat box up and I make a few entries. I might do one or two before this weekend, but this weekend will allot me the time to spend on this blog and get it up and running!

Aight, till then!

Ciao!

Wicked "Your momma lookin' ghetto good!" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment