Monday, June 30, 2008

Can't sleep.......

Oh jeesh, what am I to do?

I can't sleep - I'm actually OVERLY tired..........

Manual labor most of the day....phone phone phone...type type type....then at about 3:30, I came down like a bag of rocks.....or Pamela Anderson on Tommy Lee muwahahahaha

So, bored as I am, and not willing to play any games (How fucking dare I???!) I've decided to rummage through the travel section of Yahoo. I think I need a break. A decent vacation. Just don't know where to go. And that's the fun part!!!

I'll just pick somewhere, book it in August, and haul-ass. Sounds good, eh?

Maybe I can to go a coke-snorting country; no, not Columbia....I'm thinking.... MIAMI! Wait, that's not a country. Oh jeesh, who gives a fuck, right?

LOL j/k!

Oh, by the way, I bought a new phone:

This fucker is awesome! I've been playing with it nonstop! And I have so many other toys....but I'll talk about that later.

Hmmmm, maybe I WILL go play a game :P

Ciao!

Wicked "Your mom's in my bed" Liquids

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20 PM

    Glad to see you back at it! I need to follow suit. I'm trying... but like you, RL just keeps kickin' my blogging ass.

    Shaun wants that phone. We're gonna go look at it on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get the phone - it's AMAZING....spending 5 minutes to play with it will not do it justice!

    ReplyDelete