Sunday, June 01, 2008

Yeah, so what?

I"m alive - and I've tried so many times to post, but ran out of time. Ya see, at work, there are certain sites that are not blocked, so essentially, I have free reign. Problem is, the second I start on something, BAM, I get pulled away and can't finish any type of post whatsoever.

So, my plan is to stabilize my job, then I can start posting like back in the day. So hang in there boys and girls - I'm trying to make that comeback...!!!

Ciao!

Wicked "I miss your mom" Liquids

1 comment:

  1. Heyy, I been going through blogs just dropping links to a private server.
    It peaks about 30 people atm, trying to get more there soon. Fights should be fighting soon, big group of loa people leveling to fight. If you're interested my ingame is Ramza, and my email is JamieGSX@hotmail.com you can hit me up on msn if you want. www.linzm.net is the server site.
    Happy Hunting^_^

    ReplyDelete