Tuesday, July 01, 2008

boom........


Just a real quick post before I start the work day!

As I mentioned earlier, I've been playing games in my spare time. By the time I get home, I have about 2 hours to myself, which isn't very much - suxors! So I've been playing Warrock.





The game is a lot of fun, but frustrating. It's free to play, but if you want the better weapons and shit, you need to upgrade to a premium account. I've done ok, but in the last month or so, I've really sucked....which really isn't the case....everybody else has higher end weapons and I've got the newb shit. Oh well!

You guys should check it out - it's a lot of fun....but if you worry about being the best or your KDR (Kill/Death Ratio) isn't good, then this game isn't for you.

Have fun!

Ciao!

Wicked "You're mom's hacking!" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment