Saturday, July 05, 2008

Emo Saturday......

Hello boys 'n girls, it's Saturday! Yay!!! Time for "story time" by yours truly.....

I woke up this morning, very groggy and tired - at a painful 7:30 in the morning. I can be up late all night, but I'm STILL going to get up at 7:30 OR EARLIER.....grrrrrrr.....

I run my usual errands and by 10:30 this morning, I'm done. So, I grab Tic Tac and we make off to the dog park so I can wear his ass down. We get there and spend a solid hour and a half - him running around, peeing everywhere, and sniffing ass like there's no tomorrow. I run him home and he's knocked out 2 minutes after we get into the apartment - when you're that little, I guess you'd be tuckered out too.

I put him in his kennel and I take off to the mall - yes, I said, THE mall. I hate the fucking mall. But I need clothes and I have no other choice. I park up and step out and.......my innate need to mentally pick on people in my heads turns on and goes into full gear.

Here we go...........

I'm walking from my car to the mall when an emo dude walks up in front of me. I stared for a second and thought to myself "What the fuck is up with this guy?" Ya know, personally, I don't care how people dress or act - to each his own....but this guy.....fuck...I wanted to beat his ass silly.

Case in point: Emo dude had on a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt that was 3 sizes to small for him; because he's got a slightly rotund figure, the skinny jeans don't work (and neither did the fucking shirt)...so they're falling off his ass. Let's recap:

1. Skinny jeans
2. XS shirt
3. Rotund

and




The only difference was he's not a hot girl.....and the coup de tat?

He had on flip flops.

Teal shirt, black skinny jeans, flip flops...and he was fat.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I realized this could only mean that this was an omen to my trip.

I'm walking along, trying to find my store, minding my own business. I'm absolutely oblivious to who's around me, which is unusual for me as I try to make a mental note of everyone I see - kind of hard to explain - I try to figure people out in 3 seconds or less, which I'm pretty good at, but this time around, I just mentally shut off.

As I'm walking, I notice 4 women in front of me, maybe 15 feet ahead. Now, I wouldn't have normally paid any attention till 2 of them dropped something and all 4 had to bend down to assist. So what's the big deal?



Yeah, you get the fucking point.

Grrrrrr.......

Now, the walkway at the mall is fairly wide. But oh noooooooooo boys 'n girls; yours truly and about half a dozen other people had to TURN AROUND and go back where we came from, around the adjacent walkway, then back AROUND to get to where we were going.

Come on.......FUCK.....irritation....feel me?

Sigh....I need video games.....I'll post again later....

Ciao!

Wicked "Your mom is hotter than the mall girls" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment