Monday, July 14, 2008

Giddy with excitement!

Sup.

First of all, ya'll know I picked up this phone a couple of weeks ago:

It's freaking pimp. WAY better than that ghetto-ass ICrap. I love the Instinct - it's by far one of the coolest phones I've ever owned and the functionality is top of the line bad-ass.


I'm also excited about something else I bought....it's on it's way, as I'm having it delivered. I've been eyeing televisions now for the last 3 or 4 months - closer to 4 - and my new Samsung Touch of Color model LN46A650 is on it's WAYYYYY!! This fucker is absolutely TOP OF THE LINE and I normally wouldn't have spent so much on a television, but once I saw it in the store, I knew I had to have it. It's the best of the best and should be here sometime early this week; one minor problem I may have is that there's a strong chance I'll need to travel, so it's going to suck if it arrives and I'm out of state.
So, who want's to come over and watch this bad-ass??!!

Ciao!

Wicked "Your mom's on TV" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment