Friday, October 17, 2008

hello.

How are ya'll doing? I'm ok. Kind of.

Doing my best. That's the most accurate way of putting it. It's about 8:30 on a Friday night....I picked up a six pack of Hef (which I actually like and I consider it a meal due to it's heftiness), and I'm buzzed.

I wanted to drop a line and let ya'll know that I'll be blogging on another site; yes, I'm aware that enough people know about this blog; I even went as far as to go back and delete the links on this blog from other sites. A positive, or a negative if you're an attention whore, is that my hits have dropped drastically. This is a good thing. But as a precaution, I'm going to hold my blogging to another site.

The site is kind of different.....hard to explain.....but that blog that I'm writing is intense. Again, hard to explain.

Anyway, I promise to return to this one soon.

Or never again.

Ciao.

Wickedliquids, aka MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment