Monday, October 27, 2008

So, it's the start of the week.....


So, it's the start of the week. I have about 5 minutes to shoot something out as I'm on my lunch break. I no longer stop and ENJOY any meals unless I'm with my girlfriend. Outside of that, I just inhale it and run; way too much to do.

And yes, above, you see little Tic Tac's head poking out of the car while I run in to grab my meal (this was yesterday and I had ran out of beer so I drove to the gas station to pick up a few).

I also found a great costume for him for Halloween; it's an absolute trip and I'll post pictures as soon as I take them this week - maybe Wednesday or Friday.

All is going well on my end; my girlfriend was playing the cutest little puzzle game a couple of days ago and we both got hooked on it. What was even MORE cute was watching her get into.....it was insanely adorable.

Also, I've been reading up on Lineage a little bit and I nearly, NEARLY, restarted my account. I see that Ep6 is out and I wanted to take a look at it. But hey, that's $15 a month I could spend on something BETTER....not sure what that is yet, but I'll let ya'll know once I figure it out haha!

As usual, I'm still playing Warrock, but the shear volume of hackers doesn't make the game very fun and I'm starting to get annoyed by it; insomuch as simply just dropping the game. I also got a hold of Tiffany, aka Ancid, which I'm sure ya'll remember and shes's letting me play on her private server - Lineage II. One small, or major problem; I downloaded the game and I tried to install it, but it would not install. It's not a small game so not having it install kind of bummed me out. I think I'll download again overnight (the sucker is BIG) and try again.

Ok, that's it for now, more later.

Ciao!

Wickedliquids

No comments:

Post a Comment