Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm afraid........

.......to update from my comp at work. Remember last year when I had some hella posting going on? Well since then, my comp has added a billion new programs and processes running at the same time. Everytime I try to dowload a pic, my comp just freezes. This is why as much as I wanted to post at work, I can't - much too risky.

No guys, I have not forgotten about you. And yes, my account ran out this afternoon - at least that's what NC's email said to me.

I still do check Gameabout and I hope to post something later this week, if not sooner.

I noticed also on my counter below that I'm at almost 100K hits. I'm going to have a big party and HUGE news when it hits 100k.

Also, you guys should check out Myah's link to the right - OUR Myah no longer does the her blog, so since her addy was available, someone snatched it right up.

Go look :)

Ciao! Wicked "sigh.........." Liquids

3 comments: