Sunday, March 12, 2006

Short update :)

Hello all :)

Not too much to update - nothing new on the Lineage front and nothing I see from GameAbout. I have errands to do today, so I'll throw this small update out.


Screenshot from some Tournament play. The cool thing about it? Quite simply, the graphics for the armor and weapons - look at the guys menu window - that's some pretty colorfull gear! I wish they would bring this over here, I think Tournaments would be a LOT of fun! Just sign up, grab gear, zell/dai it up, and just have fun messing around :)


Took Wicked down to DVC. I wanted to see if Anthras was up - he wasn't, but he left me a nice little gift :)


I've been bored - that was quick, huh? So I've hunted bosses non-stop - I don't really do much else than that - was doing my daily DK run and found Caspa group. I've figured one thing out about this group - Merkyor and Balthuzar are the only ones worth hitting! (OMG I've shared a secret!) Merk and Balth have always dropped the best on a consistent basis - Sema and Caspa are very much hit and miss, but your odds are better ending Merk or Balth first :)

Ciao! Wicked "I'm so sleepy" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment