Saturday, March 04, 2006

What the hell is this crap? Oh yahhhhhhhh...........

Yuppers, that's ME - I'm a biomek "terminator" in the game called Auto Assault! Did anyone else sign up for beta testing? Yah yah yah, it's an NC game - but hell, it's for free, so who am I to bitch?

I took like 1000 screenshots, but only came up with this one :( If you play WoW, then this game will easily play on your comp. With all due respect - and my extreme laziness - I skipped the cinematic on this game cuz I just wanted to fucking play it!

Yah, it's mildly addictive, but not anything like Lineage was. Also....OOPS - one second please - one moment while Wicked changes the TV Channel.

*insert elevator music here*

Ok, sorry, fucking gay-ass Titanic popped up on Showtime and I'm not going through THAT 3 hour hell again.


So yah, you start off by making your character, then going about and designing your car. It's a lot like WoW, but you get a bad ass vehicle to upgrade and make money with. It's not that bad - the driving controls are a bitch to get use to (the 3 rd quest - the one where you fight off 3 other trainee's - here's a hint - when it comes down to that last motherfucker that won't die - use your car as a battering ram and smoosh - yes, I said SMOOSH - him to death).


Ok guys, I'm going to try to get some more screenshots - oh, if you have not signed up for Beta yet, you can - I signed up and was invited to play in less than 24 hours. So go give it a shot. And if you do play - look me up WICKEDLIQUIDS and my truck name is PREDATOR.

Lame huh?

Ciao! Wicked "Get your mom to play with you so I can hit it" Liquids

1 comment: