Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I HaVe DeCideD tO BecOme A CagE FIGhtEr!!

I woke up this morning with amazing clarity that I wanted to become a cage fighter. Not just ANY cage fighter, but a UFC cage fighter. But not JUST a UFC cage fighter, but a UFC DEATH KNIGHT CAGE FIGHTER!!! Hellllllllllllllllllllll yah! That's what I'm talking about! I was going to train, lift MORE weights than I do now (which consists of a 12 oz bottle of Corona), get into hella good pre-governor Schwarzenegger shape (first Terminator) and whup some MAJOR ass!

Then a few hours later, this happened:


I got the WORST fucking papercut - duuuuuuuuuuuuuude..........that shit HURTS!

And thus, my dreams of being a hella awesome UFC Death Knight Cage Fighter, came to an abrupt end.

Sigh........................

Ciao!

Wicked "I can kick your mom's ass" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment