Monday, August 28, 2006

Meh..........

Sup? What you guys doing? Slacking off?

Many questions, etc. etc, and because my boss is away, I being the mouse, shall play. Don't ask me what that means, only that I'm doing this cuz I'm bored and my boss is gone and he's not here to micro-manage me or harass me, so here I go!!!!

Oh, before I begin, I heard a whisper about some kind of server merge - what the hell is that all about? I read about it for a long time back in the day, but now I hear it's actually going to go through - or something along those lines. Anyone care to enlighten me? Granted I don't really care, but I like to hear about it every so often. So someone fill me in. In the meantime, here are some shots for you to take a look at.

First up - this bad ass boss. You can see his stats below - he's pretty creepy looking - reminds me of DK's stats, but more MP - I guess we'll find out about him on the US servers soon enough.


And yeah, he's got 2 heads lol - I know I said he reminds me of DK, but I was referring to his stats. He actually reminds me of Pumpkin Head - you know, that freakish monster from the movie. Speaking of Pumpkin Head, anyone want to take a wild guess as to what Wicked's favorite holiday is coming up? Anyone?



The new mops and the bosses - there stats and the pwnage to come!

I found a page on Gameabout with the new mops - MUCH too many to list here, so I took a ss - sorry, too lazy to present it nicer - look below the pic - I put a link so you all can go take a look.

The mops look awesome - many regular mops, but closer towards boss level stats - TOI and the Underground Dungeon are about to get MUCH worse - correction - more of a challenge. The mops are going to be much like upper level TOI mops - item of note - LOOK AT THE MP - these bastards are going to tear through knights like there's no tomorrow. If you had MR before, I strongly recommend you beef up a few notches. Don't believe me? When you go to church, you want to go for a wedding, not a $500K buy-back, ya dig?


Mops at yo' momma's house!!! Click me you bitches!


I'm gonna go play some Wolfenstein and War Rock - I'm out!

Ciao! Wicked "I still can't pronounce 'pwn' correctly, but you're mom can" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment