Sunday, August 13, 2006

MeGa LIneaGe UpDaTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And quite possibly something with your mom. If you are offended, please stop reading.

I like you guys. Really, I do. I like MOST of you....but not all of you. Some of you, I loathe. I mean, it's a hatred that's quite possibly on the biblical level. Ok, not that much. But if I ever see you, I'll beat your ass down - I don't talk shit - I'll just walk up and put a whup-ass on you.

LOL! Or beat your MOM!!! Fuckah's!!!!!! haha! Ok, here we go!

Pretty damn good Lineage update - I'm doing laundry right now and just bored out of my mind, so since it's a Sunday afternoon and I'm just kicking it, I've done this post for the people I like!

Cuz I roll like that - mira papi! ---------->

Below below - two new pets for the next Episode and their evolution pics. The Jinto is cool - I like Jinto's anyway - but LOVE the Tiger - I'm all about that!





What's so great about this screenshot? Um.....take a look at the open screen on the left - see something strange? See it? Seeeeeeeeeeee it?? Not 1, not 2, but THREE extra slots!!!!!


Next up - take a look at the new morph - the guy in red - looks JUST like the Assassin morph - the difference is that he's got a red cape and I was watching the GIF on Gameabout and he swings MUCH faster than the assassin morph - and he looks pretty sharp cuz the blade is lit up.



Sorry about this next one as I'm sure it'll pain you all that I can't find anymore info on it - try to blow up the pic below if you can - NEW WEAPONS AND GEAR! I may have completely missed it on Gameabout, but they're there - at the bottom of the pic you'll see a row of the new stuff being released.

Personally, I think Episode 5 will have HUGE improvements for gameplay that players have been wating for quite sometime. Once I get more info on the gear below, I'll post it.


Simple siege pic. I wanted to post this because, well, I don't know if you all remember, way back in the baby days of this blog, I use to post a ton of pics of massive sieges and these pics show those sieges have evolved. Still a large number of people attending sieges, but the major difference is that the players are MUCH higher level, in addition to have all the new gear and spells and advancements - definitely makes sieges much more fun and much more challenging.


*ahem, ahem* Something's funny about this guys summons.......hmmmmmm.... I wonder what it could be........


Nice bowgun. Stats aren't that all great, but nice :)


Aight guys, I'm out - I WILL post more as it comes!

Ciao! Wicked "I wish your mom was here to do my laundry" Liquids

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:35 AM

    i have a question, on the screenshot with the lvl 70 guy iwth the cloak of varlok....

    u said there are 3 extra slots.... theres only 2.... the 2 earings

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe - I think you're right - lineage must be fading in my mind - i saw the ear-rings, but what about the far bottom left corner? Has that slot always been there? For some reason, I can't remember it being there....I dunno :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:36 PM

    glove, weapon above it, ring above the weapon. looks like mithril dagger as a weapon? o.O or is that sword of silence or some crazy shiot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:58 AM

    nah thats a mith dagger its probably +12 or something cuz rap is better O_O

    ReplyDelete