Monday, August 14, 2006

Woof Woof, Muthapucka's!!!!!!! ( I spelled it like that on purpose cuz I'm trying to cut back on the swearing, which is just bullshit).

So, Lineage is out of the way again, at least for the most part, so I've been trying to keep myself pre-occupied. I even thought about buying an Xbox 360, till I saw even more pics of the PS3, so I said, "screw that." I was bored. Still am. Not as much though :P And yes, this is somewhat related to Lineage, so pay attention!

Being a bachelor, one must do laundry for themselves; I don't live at home and my mom hasn't done my laundry in years, so I do my own shit. While I'm waiting, I have the itching to watch war movies - total blast'em, shoot'em, whup'em GUY movies - so I put in Saving Private Ryan, Enemy at the Gates, and Black Hawk Down into my DVD player. And I think to myself, "Ya know, I want to play a game that I haven't played in ages...........WOLFENSTEIN!" Hell yah!

I go to Cnet.com and download this beast - sucker got big! So I start playing..............



Fun fun fun! Whole new maps, quick gameplay, hundreds of servers....................


I just play to play - it really is fun. So here's the Lineage part.

Anyone can host a server to play this thing and I was thinking about hosting a server for JUST Lineage players! And this way, you fools that are fighting can fight in Wolfenstein and not worry about leveling up, or down, dropping gear, having gear blow up, bots, etc etc. If you want to play, just lemme know and I'll start up a server.

This game doesn't require passwords or a login - start it up, type in the name you want to be, and have at it - it's that simple.

Aight, I'm out!

Ciao! Wicked "Panzer shrek your mom" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment