Monday, November 29, 2004

Engaged!!! (Not EnRaged, you babo heads :P)

Yup, you saw my title for the last week. I'm engaged! Yay for me! Right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight?!! Good, that's what I thought. So I'm excited, happy, nervous, blah blah blah blah. But it's gonna be hella fun!

So who am I engaged to? POPOBIGS!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG POPO!!!!!!!! OMG OMG POPO!!! (that's me spazzing by the way :P)
OMG OMG POPOBIGS!!!!!! muwahahahahahaha!


So, for all my friends and buddies, even the ones that left the game (if you can still log in) come to my wedding! No presents required!

It's going to be at the Aden Church THIS FRIDAY EVENING at 9:00 pm CST (that's 7:00 PM PST and 10 PM EST).

Again, it's Friday LOL! (sorry, I think I accidentally led ppl to believe it was today - so sorry sorry)

I think it's gonna be a great wedding and a big one at that! I've also invited a few special players - but you're gonna have to come to find out who they are ^^.

^^? lol! I like *^.^* muwahahhahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:52 PM

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

    ReplyDelete