Wednesday, November 24, 2004


For you Lord of the Rings fans, check it out - in December, they'll be a re-release of Return of the King with 6 minutes of added footage that was removed from the theatrical release. I just saw 2 minutes of it and I can't for the life of me figure out WHY they cut this out....that one Ring Wraith dude talking (look at his mouth) is super creepy! :) Here's the link: http://video.craveonline.com/video/player.php?showVideo=56&statsid=stats_video&pid=1

Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:03 PM

    I want this extended version sssoooooo much. I missed seeing Gandalf kick Sauron's...(or is it Sauromon?? Get those names mixed up way too easily)...ass in the tower scene. Thanks for digging all this kool stuff up and putting it in one place for all to see wicked!! Sorry u couldn't get back to Texas for Gobble-Gobble day....And I hope u had a restful day after that.

    ReplyDelete