Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Halo 2.......

I don't have an Xbox. I have the old 8 bit Nintendo, the Super Nintend, Atari (OLD school), the Nintendo 62, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, etc etc...the point being is that everytime I would buy a gaming system and pay hundreds of dollars, a new and better one seemed to pop up 3 months later - so I stopped at the PS2. Then Xbox comes out with this super cool game called Halo. Played it a bit, then moved on. Well, now there's all this fuss about Halo 2 and now I'm contemplating buying the damn Xbox just so I could play it (and yah, this means Lin might have to end up on the back-burner for a little while). Last Christmas, I was thinking about buying an Xbox when BAM! It dropped like 50 bucks. So now, imma wait till Chrismas to buy it cuz it'll prolly drop even more then. So...who has Halo 2? I heard it absolutely rocks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment