Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ain't that one of the purdiest sites you ever saw? Makes me proud to be Texan born and raised. Vince Young pretty much played the game all by his lil' lonesome. I knew we had a chance but in all honesty, I was thinking USC would probably come out and kick our asses. I'm just so proud of the Longhorns and I'm hoarse from hollering. Okay, I was hoarse before but it's worse now.
Sorry it's been a while since I've talked to anyone. Things have been chaotic in my life. I tend to seclude myself when it gets this way, no offense to anyone and I'm really sorry if I've pissed anyone off. I won't be around much but I do wish everyone the best of 2006. If things get better maybe I won't be so much of a stranger, but it doesn't look likely.
Anyway, y'all take care now.
And don't blame yourself for not being born in Texas. Only us lucky ones can say that. :)
HOOK 'EM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... Minnesota wholesaler of wheel chairs

    ReplyDelete