Thursday, January 19, 2006

Way way way way wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to long between posts.........


Holy SHIT has it been way to long since I posted???!! I looked at the date and I was like "Whoa, wait one fucking minute, what the hells going on in this muthah!!"

Ok, so lemme post. First off, allow me to apologize to my fans, or fan, for the lack of boobies posts from Vegas. I have been ever-so unlucky and fucking blogger lost all the pics. This truly sucks. I'll think of someway to make it up - I dunno yet.

Yes, works been kicking my ass - I see that Episode 4 has been launched and I'm sure all you dorks have been working hard at manipulating some portion of it one way or the other - WAY TO GOOOOOOOO! I'm rooting for you!! Cheat like hell and cheat well - I think I'll make that into my new motto.

I was able to salvage some pics, but not many worth showing: Sorry for them being so small - too tired to blow them up

I ate at the Wynn hotel buffet. It cost us $135 for 3 people and HOLY SHIT was it worth it - I've NEVER in my life had a "buffett" like that before - see the bottom plate? Starting on the very left - grilled Elk, fillet mignon, can't remember what that was, shrimp, snapper, tuna, salmon, and swordfish. This sure as hell ain't the Sizzler or Golden Corral.
Car chic - tons of them and had them all on my cam. Not no more. Sowwweeeee. But the cars were TIGHT - the Chrysler 300m's, specialty cars called "Dub Edition" absolutely freaking ROCK!

Ok, as my initial pic implied, I'm going to try and watch my girl Kate Beckinsale in Underworld 2 this weekend - for some reason, I dont' see that happening, but I'm going to try.

Sorry for the slowness, but I'm back!

Aight - chill - I'm out.

Ciao! Wicked "sup sup" Liquids

1 comment:

  1. nice 2 see you posting, and if u ever go that long between posts again i'm gonna 187 your ass!

    ReplyDelete