Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I have a serious question to ask you all. PLEASE READ! This shit is SERIOUS!


Ok, so I'm posting now because I'll be in Vegas for the rest of the week - sucks to be me right? Trust me, it does. So I'm getting all my shit ready to go but for the last 2 weeks, there's been something that's been bothering me and it's caused many many restless nights and mind-numbing headaches, so now, I feel I must pass this question to you all and hopefully you all can help me with the answer. Please read carefully, ponder the question, and answer accordingly:

Why did Anakin TRY to charge Obi Wan? Obi Wan CLEARLY had the high ground and the advantage was his. Bizarre. Absolutely puzzling.

Ok, moving on, as I stated, I'll be in Vegas from tomorrow night - don't expect a lot of pictures till Friday. I may run into one SMALL snag; signal strength gets rough inside the convention center, so you're gonna have to bear with me, aight?

Aight, thanks for being patient and I'll hook up with you all later on!

Ciao! Wicked "I'm tired!" Liquids

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:48 AM

    I would agree with Un. The Jedi are to be one with the Force. They do not seek individual glory but rather to become one with the Force. The carnal mind is enmity against the Force. The carnal mind is pride and wants to be recognized and exhaulted above all others. The Jedi have overcome the carnal mind and accepted the Force as total truth. Anakin was introduced to a "Truth" (the dark side). Finding this "truth" he makes it so in his life. The "truth" being in him causes him to feel superior to all others. It is the foundation of all evil.

    Now...how bout them boobies!!

    ReplyDelete