Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Well well..........

I was trying to do an quick update before there was a blogger outage, but I can't find the same pics on Gameabout than what's up there now - I had a couple of screenshots, including the pic of the +9 Crimson Blade, but it's on my home comp. So in the meantime, you guys can deal with this shit:


Yes yes, the DS (Dragon Slayer) is back in game. Look at the damage on a +7 DS on large mops. Max out on STR and DEX and that's some hella damage. Lemme know when that's in game and maybe I'll come back - oh yeah - what the hell is up with DK sword - anyone get that fucker yet?



Nice level. Nice stats.

Now go get laid. And I don't mean writing the words "Susan" on your left hand and wanking off.

Ciao! Wicked "If you do use Susan, I call Jennifer. And don't use Lubriderm, use something with Aloe" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment