Tuesday, December 13, 2005

He wrote a childrens book and that made everything Ok........


I won't comment about this but this one time; I had to after reading the discussion board. The guy above is Tookie. Tookie something or rather. He was sentenced to death and was injected this morning at 12:01 AM. He was convicted of killing 3+ people. He is the former leader of the "Crips" gang out of LA.

I rarely discuss my political views here - you all know this - and I'm not going to get heavy about on my blog because - well - why should I?

This motherfucker killed several people, led OTHER people to kill, incited violence, drug abuse, and god knows what else, and because of his preaching about non-violence after spending time in prison, people felt that he should have lived.

I guess we should all hope Osama doesn't write a fucking children's book one day, huh? I can see the title of the book, "How to put a Jihad on your 4 year old neighbor Timmy."

I recall watching news footage awhile back ago in which a family in a minivan drove down the wrong street and because of that very reason, a bunch of gang members shot and killed everyone in that van. They just made a wrong turn. That's all.

This is not a race issue, nor is it a believe or don't believe in the death penalty issue. It's my commentary on the belief of one man thinking he could save people by preaching and writing a few books. It's a sad sad sad fact that he had to go and kill several people and incite others to do so to get to that point. I think some may consider it "a little too little and a little too late."

Yeah yeah yeah, there are many counter-points and arguments that are debatable here - hell, who WANTS to see people dead - not me.

This guy was defiant to the end - saying that he never shot the old couple at the motel awhile back. Aight Tookie, I'll give you that man. And I'll give you the fact that you never incited violence, raped anyone, sold drugs to children and got them hooked on it, never made an attempt to stop gang violence, perpetuated a lifestyle that got 1000's killed, never stole a car, never robbed or mugged anyone, and never beat anyone senseless because their favorite color was green.

But it really isn't in my hands, now is it?

Ciao! Wicked "for my last meal, I would like Taco Bell" Liquids

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:36 AM

    Fry the low life mother trucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:56 PM

    If I was the one and only person to decide his fate, I don't really know what I would do...I don't have any desire to kill. However, a group of people saw it fit to judge him and, based on "evidence", sentenced him to die. Whatever he did with his life while waiting for death should not matter...for anyone. What is the use of saying your gonna punish someone..when you end up not doing it?? In the end, right or wrong...a higher power will deal with him...punish or praise him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:54 PM

    Hmmmm... its pretty simple in my book...

    You are NOT ALLOWED to kill other people...

    and what should we have as a punishment for that ???

    Let me think really hard here!

    What a lamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. they should have killed the fucker about 15 years ago. think of all the california tax dollars spent on the guy who was going to die sooner or later anyway. Kill all them people in prison on death row asap. use that saved money to help out homeless people or some shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:43 AM

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP auto insurance quote 1950&aposs eyewear celeb

    ReplyDelete