Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Year End Post!!!!

Sup boys 'n girls? Been busy? Yeah, well so the hell have I, so wah wah wah whatevah! Here's my post - it's a mix of pretty much everything you can think of and I'm known for - kick back, grab a beer and a boob (preferably NOT yours and NOT your mom's - in other words, a GIRL - know what I mean? No? Didn't think so muwahahahahahahahhahaha!). Let's begin!

I'm going home to Texas for a week, so I really won't have any computer access. Unlike most of you all, I have manual labor set up for me to perform when I get home (mowing the lawn and chopping down various parts of a freaking tree!). I'm actually going to attend the CES Show (The Consumer Electronics Show) where the rest of nerds gather other than for the G4 Show, once I get back, but more on that later. By the way, if any of you guys are going to the CES and wanna hang for a bit (I'll limited time) give me a holler and we meet up. There's another part to this post I'll get to below (look for the Sprint picture)


See that??!! SEE THAT??!! Boobies and cowgirl hats. Life is gooooooooooooooooood!


Sorry for the lack of puppies and shit. So you'll see them randomly on this post!Ok, back to the CES show. If you want to hang, I think Hansolo is the only person I can think of that's going - holler at me - email me or you can text message me - but in order for that to happen, you need to call me right? RIGHT? Well I sure as hell am not going to leave my number here, so email me and I'll mail you my number Wickedliquids@yahoo.com and by the way, I screen my calls, so all you dudes pretending to be girls, go die!


Puppies!
Ahhhh, here's the fun part of my post. PAY ATTENTION!!! Obviously I'll be gone, but the Sprint logo above is important - ya see, although I have a decent phone, it's got a pretty shitty camera. So anyway, blogger has this set up where I can take pics and DIRECTLY send them to my blog. So guess what? Yuppers - beginning this Saturday, I'll be sending pics directly to my blog - and you all can consider that shit my posts while I'm gone. The whole time I'll be sending pics so you all have to pay attention. You can see some of the real life shit going on. On top of that, I'll be taking pics while in Vegas for the CES as well, so literally, for 2 weeks, you guys are going to get to follow me along on my adventures - of coffee, boobies, slots, boobies, bikes, and boooo........books! Suckahs! You thought I was going to say boobies again didn't you? hahahaha!

So play along, check the blog, and you'll be able to see direct pics of what's going on with me - I CAN add messages, but damn it, hitting the "4" button down 8 billion times to spell the word "hi" is too fucking tedious, so I may not be posting the pics with text. Besides, you all come here to look at the damn pictures. Hmmmmmm, maybe I would have passed more of my classes if I didn't do the same shit with my textbooks......................


Yah, so now I'm kinda addicted to Netflix - I took Nordians advice about the scariest movies ever and have the Audition coming. We'll see.........

I saw this shit in the theaters. It's Lord of the Rings for kids. Seriously. And those english accents started getting on my nerves by the beginning of the 2nd hour -.-


Lineage!!!!!! I went on Gameabout to check shit out for you guys - seriously, nothing special - just watch out for the lesser dragons - the breath attack on them has been slightly increased, so all you mages with blizz, run for cover (the attack has been adjusted for MR as well, so careful!)


I have NO idea why I have this picture. But for some reason, I rather like it :)


Oh yah, I typed in the word "busy" to start off my post, but ended up with this chick instead. I'll take the chick. :) If I can think of anymore before I head on back to Houston, I'll post, but I think that's it.

Oh yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gaming. Ain't doing none at the moment. I do have a question though - have any of you gotten the Xbox 360 yet? Is it as glitchy as they say? You guys gotta fill me in on this shit damn it! So stop staring at your mom's bras and beating off and stop and comment something for me.

DAMN! BUSTED!

haha! <---- that's the "Nelson Laugh" from the Simpsons :)

Ciao! Wicked "I'm totally gonna hit it" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment