Friday, December 09, 2005

Yeah, it's the weekend :)


No, my weekend has not started yet, but it will sooner or later. I wanted to make this quick post then off I go :)

First off, I would like to reiterate for the 1000th time how much Cali drives are the suxors. Some idiot, which at the time I could not discern whether it was a man or woman, of a driver was in the next lane to me this morning. Well, this behemouth of an individual - I say behemouth because the driver side of the car was sagging (I'm not kidding folks) - was on the phone chatting away and decides to drive into my lane and slow down. Well, to top that off, he/she/it/grease-stain/nastiness/hasn't showered in 3 years of a mess decides to get on the phone on another call, then roll down the window and hock a big one out. Well by this time I'm utterly disgusted and proceed to go around her/him/large slug, what-have-you, and cut him back off. I'm telling, totally GROSS!

How you like 'dem apples?

Everyone go to Lindsey's site and post where you live cuz she wants to stalk you. And I'm sure none of you are going to complain about that, now are you? Tools. Haha!

Yah know, I had more stuff I needed to write but for the life of me, can't remember. Oh well, my loss is your agony, right?

hehehe - naw, I got a little time today so if I remember the crap that I need to, I'll post.

Ciao! Wicked "You got a twinkie stuck in that 3rd fat-roll down from the top of your left armpit - I dare you to eat it" Liquids

2 comments: