Thursday, December 15, 2005

WTH?!! Why is Brad Pitt on my blog??!!


What the hell?? Why is Brad Pitt on my blog?? Who the hell DID this? haha! This portion of the post is for the ladies! Ya see, I happen to like Mr. Pitt - cuz he's a straight PIMP - PIMP #1 I think. So anyway, I was surfing around and I found this hella cool video clip made by the Jackass guys - and I can't believe he went along with it. What was it? He gets abducted! haha - this is a great clip. I dunno about you guys, but if I was in line on evening just minding my business and Brad Pitt stands next to me and gets kidnapped...........

Brad Pitt Abduction!


Haven't done this in a while - so here I go - a pretty good girl fight compilation (NSFW) - there's no sound, but who cares!

Girl fight girl fight! (I thought I saw boobies!)

Ciao! Wicked "is it Christmas yet?" Liquids

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:45 PM

    Awesome girlfight on that video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 AM

    because....he's hot? sexy? great body? nice smile? nice eyes? he's got that raaarrrr going in that area below the belly button.....ok so yeah, that's why he's on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thems the nastiest boobies i've ever seen >< i'd rather stare at brad pit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:40 PM

    LMFAO!!! hahahhahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete