Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ice Queen Staff


I checked out Gameabout really quick and only found this worth mentioning - I forgot how to take a screenshot (I called Lindsey, but as usual, she won't pick up her phone -.-) because there's a damage chart showing the critical hits I wanted to post as well. Anyway, the damage test is being done on a +7 Ice Queen Staff. Now, I don't know about you guys, but this thing must be a hella hard drop - it freaking made Gameabout news - so you can just IMAGINE how hard it is going to be to get in the US - what? Maybe 3 in game EVER? Bah - who knows.


Anyways, damage test was done on a level 55 player with -72 AC and 100% MR - max crit damage using COC was 151 hp. Lowest crit damage was 108 hp. Ow. COC if I recall hurts already, especially if you have a group of mages smacking you at one time. I can gather this will cause many people to go red - 151 is not bad using COC :)

Ciao! Wicked "Did DK sword drop yet? hahahaha!" Liquids

1 comment:

  1. haha wassup Dom? Grounded??!! What the hell you do man?

    ReplyDelete