Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Chronicles

Ok, here's the deal - with so few playing Lineage and less and less people hopping aboard, I think this type of site was just the right thing. Yeah, there are a ton of other lin blogs out there, but either they're dead, updated once a month, or just flat out useless. So, this is my small attempt to keep the lineage community going. If you go to www.lineagejunkies.com, you'll find me posting there as well. Now, for the most part, this blog will not only be updated virtually everyday, but also several times a day - go figure, I can't play Lineage at work. Also, one of the reason's why I wanted to start this blog was to help keep up the updated info on a constant basis in addition to my attempts at succesfully moving forward in the game. And people love pictures. Well, at least I do. Pictures do an excellent job telling the story, so I'm gonna try to do my best in posting as many pictures as I can.

So, let the chronicles begin.........

1 comment: