Thursday, June 24, 2004

The DK with bunnies??!!!

I know many of you have seen a lone DK deep in FV hunting with bunnies and have laughed at that DK - SO? hehehe....now look here, I just leveled 2 bunnies to level 23 and it has been extraordinarily difficult. Thus far, they can take a hit or two from fire archers and warriors, but lava golems and astagio's are still one hit to them. Many elves and some mages, I'm sure, use the new pets and can out level a knight with a pet at almost any given day I think. For those of you who have lower level pets, or just flat out gave up, keep trying!!!! Here's why; when these bunnies have full mp (they regen their MP at about 3 mp every 2-3 seconds - very very fast), have you guys seen them cast COC? At level 23, with full mp, they can nearly destroy a fire archer or do significant damage to a fire warrior. With full mp, they average 4 to 12 casts of COC. Yes, I said 12!!! I counted yesterday in which several times, between the two bunnies, they would cast 10 to 12 coc's - I killed a fire warrior in 2 swings O.O! However, their melee attack is just awfull. So, hope that all you bunny users get good mp level ups on your pets.

2 comments: