Friday, June 25, 2004

Where'd all the pics go??!!

HAHAHA! Where the hell did they go??? In the archives! I realized that with the possibility of NUMEROUS updates a day, a singe days worth of posts could require a significant amount of scrolling (I should work my fingers out more - so lazy). So, instead of archiving this stuff weekly, which could have resulted in HOURS of scrolling, I've changed it to archive daily - if you want to go back and check on stuff, go to the right of the page, it's right below my Caspa Count. Speaking of which, because I am absolutely determined to get a new item from them, I've actually kept up count. I'm a nerd. So? I've actually kept count since the last update when they first introduced all the new items. Anyway, that count will stop once I get a SINGLE item to drop. Hmmmm...I will continue to ask Kyzah out on a date till she makes something drop to me (yah, I actually PM'd her and asked her out on a date if she'd freaking drop me something - go to lineage junkies - I posted her response ^^. We shall see :)

1 comment: