Tuesday, June 29, 2004

SHOUT OUT TO GIDEONSCROSS!!!

This is a shout out to Gideon for his brave attempt and promoting my official event - this guy posts on the NC Boards and then BAM! like a second later, the thing gets locked!!! LOL! But regardless, for his efforts, I give him mad props here and a link to his site - go check him out - good stuff! http://www.xanga.com/GideonsCross

In the meantime, let me copy and post what he wrote - and Kyzah's response!

Oh and Kyzah - I KNOW you'll be checking back here and I KNOW you're gonna read this.....as for you boyfriend...so? bring him along........(I is a bad boyz!) muwahhahahaahha!


bigchristoff
(Adventurer)
06/29/04 01:30 PM
EVENT! Reply

We all heard from Cap and Kyzah that do to the "gumball" theory they can't give us any in game events. So how about a different kind of event that would increase the player/support relations. That's right I'm talking about the "WIN A DATE WITH KYZAH" event. In fact there is even someone willing to pay for the meal! I'd love to see this happen, my only question is who will fly me down from Alaska? How about it Kyzah, we can even put an age limit on it for you. For further detail check out www.wickedliquid.blogspot.com laters

-It cant rain all the time.
WWW.xanga.com/gideonscross


And Ms. Kyzah's response:

Kyzah
(Community Coordinator)
06/29/04 02:42 PM
Re: EVENT! [re: bigchristoff] Reply

While certainly flattering, I doubt my boyfriend would approve. That said, this isn't a feasible or appropriate event suggestion, so I'm going to go ahead and close this thread now. Thanks!


Come on now guys, don't give up! But wait - before you go any further, for the love of god, don't harrass NC or Kyzah - this is just out of fun. And as for the girls.....um.....what the hell, I have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER if another girls wants to come along as well - hell, 2 on 1 = fanboys dream! Ciao!



1 comment: