Sunday, August 29, 2004

An extremely interesting...

An extremely interesting question was asked to me by a player and I would like to share that question. He had read my blog and took note of my nerf test using the various potions. He asked the following(round about manner):

"If all the areas have been nerfed, then wouldn't it be impossible to make money anywhere?"

That question struck me in particular, because my answer is "yes." But how do I know that for a fact? Well, I don't. And with that said, I am going to partake in another test. And I look very
forward to the results.

They took the money drops out of TOI and decreased overall drop in the game - you and I both know this. But what about the other areas? You guys have seen my screenshots and know that I bounce around all over Aden.

So here's my test - I'm going to take 10 braves, 250 reds, and 2 ghaste pots and go hunt the Dark Elf area east of Girin. As before, I'll deposit all my money into storage, so when I get there, I'll have no money.

Now, I know most of you are thinking, "Oh, he'll lose money for sure." I don't doubt that at all. That's not going to be my point. What I am going to try to do is prove my theory that if all drops have been nerfed, then there is no theortical way to make money as a knight except in FV, and even there, it's not guaranteed.

I'll post shortly. I need to shave first. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:26 PM

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

    ReplyDelete