Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Nerf test as done by GideonsCross

A kindly elf has opted to help with my nerf test - GideonsCross. His link can be found to the right. His test is fairly impressive and very thorough. I strongly recommend you guys check out both sites and both tests and make your own evaluations.

Using Gideon's results and then Tainted.......arg..........knights get shafted big time. Using my results, I would have to hunt 3 times to garner what an elf or mage can make in ONE hunt.

Knights, dark elves, and princes not only ride the short bus, we ride in the VERY back.

Oh well, what can I do? Maybe I should put my focus into making the perfect bloody mary.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:14 PM

    I enjoyed you blog about womens health. I also have a site about womens health which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete